For over a week now, I’ve been trying to decide on what my first Comms & Cake blog post should be. An academic PR post, packed with fancy terminology and graphs? What about my thoughts on a recipe I’ve tried out recently? Or perhaps something more light-hearted, the 10 longest German words for instance? I mean, that’s what’s on everyone’s mind right now, isn’t it?!
In the end, I opted for YouTube’s famous “get to know me tag”. 25 questions to help you get to know me a little better. So, here goes.
- What is your middle name? Louise, isn’t everyone’s?
- What is your favourite colour? Pink.
- How tall are you? 5 ft 6 (and a bit).
- Cats or dogs? That’s a toughie… probably dogs.
- Funniest moment throughout school? Probably when my best friend Olivia was repeatedly sent out of geography for a variety of incredibly funny reasons.
- How many countries have you visited? Seven.
- Have you been to University? Yes, I did my undergraduate degree in Surrey and now I’m studying for a Masters in Liverpool.
- What was your favourite/worst subject in high school? My favourite subject was Spanish and my worst was probably physics. I just didn’t understand anything!
- What is your favourite drink? The speciality Caramelatte from Caffè Nero is to die for.
- What is your favourite animal? Dolphins, of course!
- What is your favourite perfume? Either Gucci Guilty or Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream.
- Tea or coffee? You just can’t beat a cup of Yorkshire tea.
- What would you name your children? That’s a secret, I don’t want you stealing them!
- What sports do you play/have you played? I played a lot of hockey and badminton in school. I also did Irish dancing for quite a few years and have recently started tap.
- What is your favourite book? Probably ‘The Help’.
- Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? I love Cullen & Katie, who are daily vloggers from Alabama. Although, Louise Pentland (aka, Sprinkle of Glitter) is my favourite British YouTuber.
- What is your favourite movie? Hairspray, hands down.
- Are you single or taken? Single.
- Do you speak any different languages and how well? I speak Spanish and German to a pretty high level, and can understand a bit of Italian and Catalan.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, one lovely sister.
- What is your favourite restaurant? Lunya, a Catalan restaurant in Liverpool.
- What are some of your favourite TV shows? ‘This Is Us’ is a new favourite of mine, but ‘Modern Family’ is unbeatable!
- PC or mac? I have a PC but I’d prefer a Mac!
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iOS
- What is your favourite childhood memory? Swimming with dolphins in Florida.
Leave a comment with a fact about you! I look forward to reading them.
¡Hasta la próxima!